PEAX Equipment

BIG Game hunters, Don't Forget !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
To trim your DAM TOENAILS !!!! You might think this is a Funny post, but Every year someone forgets it and thier toes go black after hiking down a steep hill and having thier Nails jambed back into thier toes...

Let me be the First to warm you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PS, HAs this ever happened to anyone besides me ? this year I'm prepared
smile.gif

Steep hills? I don't hunt any steep hills. Unless this would qualify:
02packing2_001.sized.jpg

Thanks for thinking of us and caring, Oscar!

Oak

I figure I kick you guys all year long.. (Or is it you guys kick me ?!?!
wink.gif
) So I like to give back every now and then !!

OAK, Awsome picture man !! Like the HuntTalk.com hat
wink.gif
YAH, I'd consider that a fairly steep hill, Sometimes those are worse going down then up.... OK, Not really
tongue.gif

People will laugh that I posted this, But it happens alot that people loose a Toenail because coming down a hill nails get jammed in the front of the boot. Happens in Basket ball too (I realised that 5 weeks ago
footinmouth.gif
)

Don't forget to cut em straight too. No in-grown toe-nails people.

I thought of you last week Moosie. I was trekking down into a deep draw and my toe started to hurt. I then realized i forgot to cut my toenails before the hunt. I also thought of MTMiller when i was sitting in my tent during a rain storm and all i could think of was his comment about elton john..

I forgot to trim mine this year on our second fire and ran the mountains with bad boots and to long of nails!
Yep, it was pure torture and I hope to never go thru that one again...Thanks for the reminder Oscar...
biggrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back