BIG Game hunters, Don't Forget !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
To trim your DAM TOENAILS !!!! You might think this is a Funny post, but Every year someone forgets it and thier toes go black after hiking down a steep hill and having thier Nails jambed back into thier toes...

Let me be the First to warm you

PS, HAs this ever happened to anyone besides me ? this year I'm prepared

Oak

Expert
Steep hills? I don't hunt any steep hills. Unless this would qualify:

Thanks for thinking of us and caring, Oscar!

Oak

Moosie

Grand poopa
I figure I kick you guys all year long.. (Or is it you guys kick me ?!?!
) So I like to give back every now and then !!

OAK, Awsome picture man !! Like the HuntTalk.com hat
YAH, I'd consider that a fairly steep hill, Sometimes those are worse going down then up.... OK, Not really

People will laugh that I posted this, But it happens alot that people loose a Toenail because coming down a hill nails get jammed in the front of the boot. Happens in Basket ball too (I realised that 5 weeks ago
)

Ovis

Don't forget to cut em straight too. No in-grown toe-nails people.

schmalts

I thought of you last week Moosie. I was trekking down into a deep draw and my toe started to hurt. I then realized i forgot to cut my toenails before the hunt. I also thought of MTMiller when i was sitting in my tent during a rain storm and all i could think of was his comment about elton john..

ELKCHSR

I forgot to trim mine this year on our second fire and ran the mountains with bad boots and to long of nails!
Yep, it was pure torture and I hope to never go thru that one again...Thanks for the reminder Oscar...