Caribou Gear

Big Fin Sighting

kingpin

So I am at the airport in Minneapolis and who walks by, Randy. Kinda star struck so I didn't even say Hi. Any one else spot him in strange places.

Were one of you two the guy in the stall next to me a few minutes ago, tapping your foot on my side of the divider ;) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Were one of you two the guy in the stall next to me a few minutes ago, tapping your foot on my side of the divider ;) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I thought it was tapping the ring under the side wall....lol

When he's telling you how much your gonna have to pay the govt. in taxes his luster is a bit less.;) We were in Lewistown this year at the Subway and a couple guys had to call his name out and give him a shout out. Troy (cameraman) and myself look at each other and say "hey what are we, just chopped liver or something"? It was then that I knew where my place was. Official waterboy;)

Seriously you should of said hi too him. He's not that far into stardom yet to tell you to take a hike.:) Actually just for future reference have a snickers bar handy. He'll say and do anything for one of those.

Randy has never came across to me as someone with a big head because he's in the industry.I wouldn't think twice to say hi and BS about some hunting with him.Can't say the same about 80% of the others with shows.

I met Randy in Vegas last year and had a nice chat with him. You should have said hi, you would’ve made a new friend!

its the camera guys that are snoooty

Intolerable, demanding, hot headed, noisy, and constant comments like"don't bug me I'm on my blackberry", "your such a tool", "I miss my wife", "why didn't you check your mic batteries before we left?";):D........ Ya Randy isn't so bad. Just kidding Troy I know if I want backcountry pizza again I better shut up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back