Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Big Fin might ban me

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

For these pictures. They are in direct violation of his philosophy on handyman nonsense.

I dug holes.

I had holes cut.

I took a BFH and punched out the innards.

I framed the holes.

I filled the holes with windows.

Probably be good for you if you were banned. Free up all that time you’re going to need to complete that list your wife is surely writing for you now.

Is that going to be the new reloading room?

Nicely done. While I understand Randy's philosophy I take the DIY attitude to most things in life.

and next you wipe layers of Concrete dust from all those antlers and everything else. Been there and did the exact same thing 25 years ago. Luckily my wall was 16" block and not solid poured wallsas I used a skill saw to cut the block. Huge job! Well done!

The handyman things may or may not get you banned, but the socks with your flip flops sure as hell should!

first thing I noticed are the thong flips and socks hahaha! Those are some redneck romance shoes right there! @JLS I'll bring you some busch lights when I move up there and we'll complete the outfit.

Nice work. What's the plan for the new room?
It's been too hot around here to do anything this week. Although, I did mow my yard so it burns out and I'm all but done with that nonsense this year.
If a man has to wear flip flops, I'd rather it be with socks - not a fan of feet :oops:

It’s a full basement underneath a detached garage. I’m making it into a studio apartment for our girls to use while going to college. When they are all done, then it will become a world class reloading and fly tying room.
Wow! Nice!
That should sure help sway the Mrs. into giving the nod on another pup! - better get one before the girls leave and you stake your claim to the new man cave, tho.

Back