Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Big Fin Look Out

maxx

She is coming for your job!

[video=youtube;tiS_85VljUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiS_85VljUM[/video]

Excellent. Love her excitement and ability to tell the story of what happened. Congrats to both of you.

She has it all together. The calm before the deer appears. Always wanting dad in the picture. No nonsense approach about the kill. Excitement!
Love for her dad. We know who runs that household.

Wonderful. What it is all about.

Done well!!

She loves to be in front of the camera. My two boys her big brothers don't have much interest to be in front of it but they like having the video camera going.

Content wise this is my best stuff just cause she is such a ham. I have a few more clips of her just talking that are funny. Quality wise it is some of my worse stuff. Got lazy and didn't put the external mic on and trying to video in a blind is really hard there just isn't enough room. The deer ended up in the window the camera was sticking out of so I had to move it for her to shoot. It was the first time I tried any editing and by that I mean smashing 4 clips together and adding the pictures at the end.

My stuff I just leave raw. I just enjoy going back and watching it so I don't care much for doing the editing stuff.

Very good stuff!! I really need to get a good enough camera setup and start videoing my hunts with the kids.

Great stuff, maxx!! Love seeing the kidos out getting it done.

1_pointer: I would subscribe...

That's awesome. Big Fin you better hire her and get her some televised hunts. Folks would eat it up and she would seriously cut into your camera time I'm afraid!! :hump:

Great stuff, maxx!! Love seeing the kidos out getting it done.

1_pointer: I would subscribe...
Ha! "Santa" brought the boys a GoPro for Christmas. First words out of my oldest's mouth, "We can get our own YouTube channel!" :D

maxx- I have the same affliction that was not ended by having kids.

Ha throw a quarter in the potty mouth jar Dad!....that's awesome!

Now that's what it's all about! Great memories that both of you will be looking back on the rest of your lives. Can't wait to take my kiddos out when their older. Congrats to you two.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back