Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Big Ebay sale

CabinFever

FYI, Kenetrek has a lot of used boots that will be going on Ebay in the next couple weeks. There is a good batch on there right now and plenty more to come. I just took a look at the lineup and most of them are in incredible condition. I'd recommend watching for your size, you could get a hardly used boot for a major discount.

FYI, Kenetrek has a lot of used boots that will be going on Ebay in the next couple weeks. There is a good batch on there right now and plenty more to come. I just took a look at the lineup and most of them are in incredible condition. I'd recommend watching for your size, you could get a hardly used boot for a major discount.

Can a guy come to the store to try on to make sure they fit first:)

One group just finished, there will be more in the next couple days, sorry I didn't realize he closed those out.

If you find something you like, you can certainly come in an look at it and make sure its what you want, but they will only be sold through Ebay.

Cabin Fever- How do Kenetreks usually "run" size-wise? For instance, on my Merrells (that stretch side to side for my sorta wide foot) I wear an 11 or 11.5 depending on sock and a 12 in my Lowas with a heavier sock.

Cabin Fever- How do Kenetreks usually "run" size-wise? For instance, on my Merrells (that stretch side to side for my sorta wide foot) I wear an 11 or 11.5 depending on sock and a 12 in my Lowas with a heavier sock.

Its tough to say, it seems I get different feedback from every customer, but Lowa's typically run short in length, that is to say if a 12 in Lowa works best for you, you'd likely be an 11.5 in our boots. Lowa is also typically a "low volume" boot, whereas Meindls are a "high volume" boot and we run right down the middle. Kenetrek also offers narrow, medium, and wide widths, as well as our new supportive insoles to give you more options to further customize your fit. Along with that we also do custom stretches, so if you have an oddity we can usually accommodate it, for instance if you have a narrow heel but a wide forefoot, we'd take a narrower boot and stretch the forefoot for width. Or if you have a bunion we can accommodate that.

To make a long story longer, if you get a boot please try it on with the socks you plan to wear in them, the Ebay boots have a 14 return policy, and since they are already used, feel free to take them out for a spin, if you encounter an issue give us a call.

CabinFever,
You work at Kennetrek? If so, thank you for putting your socks on the RMEF banquet package. I bought them on the silent auction and love them! Next year, maybe some boots????

CabinFever,
You work at Kennetrek? If so, thank you for putting your socks on the RMEF banquet package. I bought them on the silent auction and love them! Next year, maybe some boots????

Yeah, the socks are awesome. If they didn't have boots there, talk to your banquet chair, they definitely have the option to get some boots at a huge discount. If they are worried about cost, tell them I've seen boots sell on live and silent auctions for up to 150% of retail value, for a pair of Mtn. Extremes thats $600 towards the cause...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back