Big buck

Larry Landgren

I just got this recently in a e-mail and thaught I would share it
elmer12x12.JPG

Randy Ulmer whacks another one, eh? Long arms or not, that buck has to be 230+".

Oak

:rolleyes:

That has to be one of the most thought out replies I've ever read!!!!

What a Freak...

Randy's my hero! ;)

That pic looks distorted. Seems to me the deer's head looks like it's about 18-20" long...which would make his tines well over 20". Possible? Yes. Likely? We'll see; if it is actual we'll certainly see more of this dude.

Even if the pic is doctored, it's still way bigger than any of the mule deer I've killed!

Its amazing what a high fence and a spending limit of 300,000 dollars can get you

"Its amazing what a high fence and a spending limit of 300,000 dollars can get you"

"It's got lots of antler but IMO it's butt ugly."

"Heckuva deer for sure & good pose...that guy has some long arms."

Geez, there for a minute I thought I was on MM.com.

Some of you guys would fit in really well over there.

By the way, nice buck, thanks for posting the picture.

"It's got lots of antler but IMO it's butt ugly."

Geez, there for a minute I thought I was on MM.com.

Some of you guys would fit in really well over there.

By the way, nice buck, thanks for posting the picture.

Hey, that's my quote...and I stand by it! I'm not saying I wouldn't shoot it if given the opportunity, and if I did shoot it, I'd be the first one to say "damn, it sure is an ugly buck!" You seriously don't think it's ugly??? :confused:

Oh, BTW, what is wrong with Monster Muleys?

Well with Ulmer I seriously doubt that a high fence was involved but it is "amazing" what time and sponsorships will get ya! Neither of which 99.9% of the average hunter has or has enough of....

"what time and sponsorships will get ya"

None of which I highly doubt can be attributed towards any possible sense of dedication Randy Ulmer could have possible portrayed either, right! ;)

The dude has connections, can't argue that! It's what this game is all about whether you like it or not. Doesn't take a damn thing away from what kind of hunter or trophy this is in my mind though.

The fact is 99.9% of all hunters could have opportunities animals like that, but aren't commited enough to make it happen. They'd rather make a pathetic jealous wisecrack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back