Yeti GOBOX Collection

Big Angus??

pointingdogsrule

Looking to possibly upgrade to a better and lighter sleeping bag. I found a "Big Agnes Grouse Mountain 15 Degree Bag". 3 lbs and $260.00. Anyone with info on this bag or another style. I hate to spend $500.00 if this bag will do just fine. I don't plan on any 0 degree weather on my hunts. Just looking for other thoughts. Thanks in advance.

good luck to all
the dog

I have the storm king and like it alot.I will tell you don't believe the temps they put on the bags.I will only use a 0* bag for my Sept. elk hunts.Temps are usually between 25-30* in the mornings.I think I got mine for around the same price your looking at,and don't forget the BA air pad

I don't have that model, but have used a BA Lost Ranger for about 8 years. I really like how the bag attaches to the pad so you don't roll off. I'm thinking I'm going to be replacing mine in the next couple of years and will probably go with a BA to do so.

I too have the Lost Ranger and love the system. I am a side sleeper and have slept better with the BA bag/pad combo then any other way I have tried while camping light.

I have the BA Lost Ranger 15 degree bag with a Neo Air pad. I love this system but I caution you.... if it says 15 degree.... its more like 30 degree. Ed F

Back