Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Biden vs Gun Owners

In the conservative media this is a "told you so", in the liberal universe it's a "dodged the question".

My read is... not something we are working on right now.

YMMV
My exact thought. In fact, basically saying "meh we aren't really working on anything" is a good thing! She isn't going to say "Biden supports gun ownership". That ship sailed long ago.

Unfortunately, at some point there will be another ugly shooting and I have a feeling we'll see some nasty stuff being floated when that happens.

Hopefully Democrats will just pay enough lip service to pacify the leftist elites while recognizing that a lot of mainstream dem voters own guns now.

No, but I think that posting "nothing" is just baiting a pointless politial screed. Let's wait to see what it is then we can assess its probabilities and our objections. This post was just tribal pandering.
I knew what the thread title alluded to and don't have to watch press secretaries circumlocute, it is their stock and trade, but I do appreciate the honesty of your first word and agree.

I knew what the thread title alluded to and don't have to watch press secretaries circumlocute, it is their stock and trade, but I do appreciate the honesty of your first word and agree.
A reminder, I am pro 2A, I just don’t like the “cold dead hands” hyperbole these threads invoke.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back