Biden Administration stops ANWR development

I hope it goes through the roof. I'm pretty heavy in NG stocks right now. ;)
I think there are going to be some major winners and losers here.

If you company kept their operations running, and was able to open up chokes on wells you made out like bandits, if you had to shut-in wells it was probably catastrophic.

I guarantee there will be bankruptcies to follow.

Ha! According to this, the boondoggle is next gen nuclear, @VikingsGuy .

"The largest loan, issued in pieces starting in 2014 to 2019, went to VOGTLE in the amount of $12 billion for the construction of Vogtle Units 3&4—something the DoE coined “the nation’s next generation of advanced nuclear reactors”. The reactors will likely miss its promised November 2021 in-service dates."

"The largest loan, issued in pieces starting in 2014 to 2019, went to VOGTLE in the amount of $12 billion for the construction of Vogtle Units 3&4—something the DoE coined “the nation’s next generation of advanced nuclear reactors”. The reactors will likely miss its promised November 2021 in-service dates."
It’s the last of the last gen debacles. Calling it advanced is marketing not science.

I'm always amazed by the planned defeat of nuclear projects.

Look, its over budget and late.

How many have you built?

Um, well this is the first.

And how many will you build?

Just this one...

How many wind mills have we built? How many before we achieved economy of scale?

There are 1796 NG power plants in the US, there are 58 Nuclear plants.

So yeah I'm shocked.:rolleyes:

Not according to experts at the DOE.

"DoE coined “the nation’s next generation of advanced nuclear reactors”
Who ya gonna believe, HT’s resident lawyer or some bureaucrat? ;)

By next gen I am talking no water coolant, passive cooling, modular design, etc - not just dressed up bespoke water cooled with better containment.

I'm always amazed by the planned defeat of nuclear projects.

Look, its over budget and late.

How many have you built?

Um, well this is the first.

And how many will you build?

Just this one...

How many wind mills have we built? How many before we achieved economy of scale?

There are 1796 NG power plants in the US, there are 58 Nuclear plants.

So yeah I'm shocked.:rolleyes:

What the hell, its government money anyway. It won't cost me nothing.😁

What the hell, its government money anyway. It won't cost me nothing.😁
Remember the argument in the Aviator Hughes made about the Spruce Goose?

Energy is a public good and part of national security. We made tax breaks/grants/ investments in all kinds of energy and their success is in part due to that funding... so....

Remember the argument in the Aviator Hughes made about the Spruce Goose?

Energy is a public good and part of national security. We made tax breaks/grants/ investments in all kinds of energy and their success is in part due to that funding... so....
I'm all for more public good and less spruce gooses and Solyndras.

Know any good bio jet fuel companies to invest in wllm? I'm seeing some major opportunity here.

Know any good bio jet fuel companies to invest in wllm? I'm seeing some major opportunity here.

1614895192917.png

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back