Caribou Gear Tarp

BHA Rendezvous 2016

I'd be willing to part with my 2 banquet tickets in exchange for someone buying me a life membership and 2 beer tokens!

Not sure I can do a seven hour drive for a Brewfest and not the banquet. Just my luck that it's sold out.

I took another look at the schedule today and realized I will be one tired SOB when I leave MT. Between all the sessions, after parties, the fact that I will have to try and sample as many local beers as I can, AND being an east coaster wanting to sleep at 9 PM local....I am really looking forward to this weekend.

Hey does anyone know if you can get seminar tickets at the door? Wasn't planning on going but some things freed up for me, so I'm heading to Missoula early tomorrow morning.....hoping to pop in and catch the talks during the day. Thanks all!

Well, we made it from AL to Missoula without delays, and are having beers at the Dram Shop if anyone is looking for a couple drinking partners.

Lots of fun at the brewfest. Good to meet you Sapper and nice chatting with Fin. Super good turnout as well. Got some stickers to add to my topper for sure!!

Great times! Thanks BHA folks it was a fun weekend. Talked to Fin, spent half the first night drinking with Sapper and talking with Hank Shaw. Sat in on some informative sessions and met a bunch of great people who have the same goal, to keep our backcountry wild, open and public! Can't wait for next year.

Great times! Thanks BHA folks it was a fun weekend. Talked to Fin, spent half the first night drinking with Sapper and talking with Hank Shaw. Sat in on some informative sessions and met a bunch of great people who have the same goal, to keep our backcountry wild, open and public! Can't wait for next year.

Great event and good spending those early morning hours talking food and drink with you. Also great to meet Airlock, and the many others from the community this weekend.

See you all next year!

Sapper.dawg, thanks for representing Alabama! I hope you received some good input about forming our chapter. I cannot wait to hear about it.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back