PEAX Equipment

BHA Rendezvous 2016

Count me in. I'm traveling to the area for work and then will stay the weekend for the Brewfest and Rendezvous followed by some Lip Rippin" on Sunday. Look forward to meeting many of the fellow Hunt Talker's in person!

Hey Missoula guys, I am cheap, so reserved a room at City Center. Good or bad choice?

Hey Missoula guys, I am cheap, so reserved a room at City Center. Good or bad choice?

You're kidding right? I respond there on a somewhat regular basis, trust me you.....you do not want to save money to sleep in one of their beds. You'd be better off under the bridge or at the Poverello (right across the street btw).

Now about that HTG at the brewfest, is there a special handsign....the shocker?:hump:

Looking forward to catching some of you guys there--I feel like the Brewfest is a perfect place to put faces to names :)

Last edited:
haewuhrajkalshfpareja;fna Never mind the first part of this post. It's just J.R. trying to wipe the drool off his keyboard. Nice calls Tony!

I floated from Florence to Lolo last Friday and put 7 bass and 4 northern pike in the boat. I know they messed up the sign but there is certainly plenty of bass in the bitterroot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back