Yeti GOBOX Collection

BHA can now celebrate. Hypocrites

If only it was as simple as you see it.

Did you pay attention to the bills in the last MT legislative session that were geared toward less elk and the lack of comments from RMEF. Probably not.

Like I said you can pick apart any group.
Wasting your time with hossblur, he doesn't understand that when decisions are already made regarding how elk are managed, nothing that the RMEF will say, or do, can change that.

He lives in a fantasy-like world of black and white.

It shows how little he knows and understands how these things work.

Correct, so you trying to tie your lame argument that this is a binary R VS D decision regarding nukes, is pure garbage, like most of what you post.

Nobody wants windfarms, solar farms, or nukes in their neighborhood, exactly why they're pushed onto public lands.

Public lands that are, indeed, under multiple use mandates. You do remember what multiple use means, don't you?

BHA had no choice on solar or wind farms, SHALL means something in contract language, google it.

What they had for a choice was to demand the same level of compliance, bonding, etc. no matter how the energy is developed. There is NO group that is going to stop development of energy on public lands, period.

If you believe that, you're a fool.

So, their wasn't a third choice?

Neutrality?

Shut up?

Take off the blue jersey?

When asked, refer to the Mission Statement?

They were forced to publically support a bill?

They sure don't seem to mind keeping their mouths shut on predators. They are a hunting group, right?

Neutral. Google it

Wasting your time with hossblur, he doesn't understand that when decisions are already made regarding how elk are managed, nothing that the RMEF will say, or do, can change that.

He lives in a fantasy-like world of black and white.

It shows how little he knows and understands how these things work.

Or, perhaps I recognize BS when I see it.

How did your chapter vote on the position of green energy development on public land?

Been to Utah? Ever?
Actually, yes. Drove through twice in the last few months. Jealous that they had bright sunny days in the middle of winter both times. Also jealous that the state has In-N-Out Burger. And, those adventure-themed gas stations had pretty good burritos.

Was not at all envious of the NJ Turnpike like traffic on I-15. Where was everyone in such a hurry to get to?

So, their wasn't a third choice?

Neutrality?

Shut up?

Take off the blue jersey?

When asked, refer to the Mission Statement?

They were forced to publically support a bill?

They sure don't seem to mind keeping their mouths shut on predators. They are a hunting group, right?

Neutral. Google it
The bill passed, what choice is there for anybody at that point?

THERE wasn't a third choice, I think everyone already has conceded the point that there was a ball dropped by not demanding the same accountability on bonding, NEPA, etc. for all development. I agree with that as well. Its unfair to put different demands on essentially the same type of development.

But there was NO stopping the bill, it passed and America needs energy. No different than trying to stop an OG lease sale once its opened, or stopping OG development once the leases are purchased.

All you can do is make chicken salad out of chicken chit at that point, and that's ALL we can do as public land advocates. That's different than supporting development from the get-go.

You don't get it...you truly don't.

If you can't grasp reality, that's on you...and I'm done explaining reality to you.

Actually, yes. Drove through twice in the last few months. Jealous that they had bright sunny days in the middle of winter both times. Also jealous that the state has In-N-Out Burger. Those adventure-themed gas stations also had pretty good burritos.

Was not at all envious of the NJ Turnpike like traffic on I-15. Where was everyone in such a hurry to get to?

In and out, is pretty overrated. Just a symbol of the infilltration of the west coast😉

You got lucky. Utah inversions are pretty infamous.

Hurrying to get to Wyoming and Idaho for Powerball😁

The bill passed, what choice is there for anybody at that point?

THERE wasn't a third choice, I think everyone already has conceded the point that there was a ball dropped by not demanding the same accountability on bonding, NEPA, etc. for all development. I agree with that as well. Its unfair to put different demands on essentially the same type of development.

But there was NO stopping the bill, it passed and America needs energy. No different than trying to stop an OG lease sale once its opened, or stopping OG development once the leases are purchased.

All you can do is make chicken salad out of chicken chit at that point, and that's ALL we can do as public land advocates. That's different than supporting development from the get-go.

You don't get it...you truly don't.

If you can't grasp reality, that's on you...and I'm done explaining reality to you.

They supported the bill BEFORE it was passed.

BEFORE, as in prior to.

So YUP, they had every opportunity to stay neutral.

And I didn't hit them on weak regs, you did.

I congratulated them on their hypocrisy.

BEFORE IT PASSED.

Do you want a list of every hunting, fishing, outdoors group that figured out how to remain neutral? Or will the 3 that didn't suffice.

Don't rewrite history.

Ps.

I know dudes in your chapter, who left, for the same reasons. And they helped start your chapter. Guess they just don't get it either🙄

I think everyone already has conceded the point that there was a ball dropped by not demanding the same accountability on bonding, NEPA, etc. for all development.
I believe the the NEPA process for permitting Solar fields on BLM was already a requirement. As is any major federal action taken that affects the environment. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

They supported the bill BEFORE it was passed.

BEFORE, as in prior to.

So YUP, they had every opportunity to stay neutral.

And I didn't hit them on weak regs, you did.

I congratulated them on their hypocrisy.

BEFORE IT PASSED.

Do you want a list of every hunting, fishing, outdoors group that figured out how to remain neutral? Or will the 3 that didn't suffice.

Don't rewrite history.

Ps.

I know dudes in your chapter, who left, for the same reasons. And they helped start your chapter. Guess they just don't get it either🙄
I started the Chapter...there was nobody on the board, I was it, so I have no idea who you're talking about.

People come and go off the board for all kinds of reasons, I will too at some point.

As to the rest, I'm done responding to your nonsense...argue with someone else who cares.

I started the Chapter...there was nobody on the board, I was it, so I have no idea who you're talking about.

People come and go off the board for all kinds of reasons, I will too at some point.

As to the rest, I'm done responding to your nonsense...argue with someone else who cares.

You obviously don't care. 🙄 Trust me, I made the list of dudes who would wade in and try to protect "the precious". Alphabetically, you were #1.

But I agree, the point got made.

The next massive solar farm eating up thousands of public acres, I'll simply post BHA Mission Statement.👍

Too bad. I actually agree with 80-90% of what BHA does/ wants.

Just not a big team jersey guy, like their leadership is.

I made the list of dudes who would wade in and try to protect "the precious". Alphabetically, you were #1.
I am not on that list as I am not trying to protect anything other than HT space. I simply tire of all the bloviation and your redundant attempts to make a point already expressed many posts ago. It seems an annoying typical ploy is to repeat and argue ad nauseum, somehow thinking the redundant repetition strengthens your position. It unfortunately merely paints an unpleasant image, blurring the otherwise valid position.

I am not on that list as I am not trying to protect anything other than HT space. I simply tire of all the bloviation and your redundant attempts to make a point already expressed many posts ago. It seems an annoying typical ploy is to repeat and argue ad nauseum, somehow thinking the redundant repetition strengthens your position. It unfortunately merely paints an unpleasant image, blurring the otherwise valid position.

Annoying is knowing the personal politics of BHA leadership, knowing they very openly advocate for party and candidate, then listening and reading the fanboys try to look past the elephant in the room, and try to spin and rewrite history.

It's no well hidden secret which way the long time and frequent posters in HT lean with BHA. I knew it would be 15 vs 1 on the average.

I also already knew the excuses that would be made. I ran this up the flagpole BEFORE the bill got passed. Same lame excuses made then as now, mostly by the same guys.

Getting your religion challenged sucks I guess. That's what the coolaid is for👍

Thanks for protecting HT space from having to hear bad things about "the chosen".

Let's get back to bashing Mike Lee

Buzz cares... of anyone on the thread who would actively put up a stink about a shitty project in WY there is no doubt in my mind it would be Buzz.

and when I say put up a stink, I mean actually do something rather than complain on a forum.

Guess you missed the sarcasm. Even with the emoji.

7 page recap:

Hoss doesn't like BHA.

BHA is supported by some folks on HT.

Nobody is changing anyone else's mind.

Go team.
No.

I actually like 80-90% of what. BHA does and tries to do. To the point of losing a ranch to hunt on for wearing a BHA hat, to losing business over them being open to Patagonia.

I don't like the politics steering them in directions opposed to their own mission.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back