• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Best Trail Cam Pictures

Redside

The image quality is not my favorite but the story of it is.
wolfelk.jpeg

My favorite bull pic, actually called this guy in, in 2017, set up wrong, thought he would come through cover and he came right through the open meadow. Didn't get pics of him this year.
cool bull.jpg

My favorite two from this year.
elk1.jpg
elk2.jpg

neffa3

A couple cool bull pics from this summer. Kinda forgot about them as I was setting it up for a co-worker with a special draw tag. He didn't end up even hunting this area. Apparently they weren't good enough for him.
WGI_1095.JPG
WGI_1418.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

MikeW217

This was one I got a few years ago and at the time I never thought I’d see this guy in person. To my surprise he was very daylight active. I almost had him with my bow in early November and was lucky enough to get him during opening day of firearms season.

Attachments

neffa3

Nope different. The first one is a 5x4 typical. I have a few pics of him. The second one has a few kickers. Cameras are about 3/4 mile apart.
Gosh, I swear the first one has kickers too, but must be some background twigs.