Best place to get Rifle ammo

huntbux

Currently shooting a savage .30-06 with a baker muzzle break, limb saver recoil pad, cabela's ext reticle rifle scope, non adjustable trigger.

Looking to get ammo for it, best bang for your buck. I will be hunting deer this winter and my buddy will be hunting elk.

So any help and info would be much appreciated.

Isn't there a Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno? My brother lives in Dayton, and I think he told me there was a gun/ammo store in Moundhouse with decent prices and selection. A quick search will find you a ton of plaes on the web. mtmuley

Federal vital shock with the accubonds or partitions (i can't remember which) in 165 grain are pretty awesome. I don't plan on shooting anything else out of my 30.06 ever again.

Right now the hardest part is finding good ammo in stock vs. worrying about the best deal...

I noticed some of my old sources (before loading) showing scant inventory and a stiffer hazardous product charge.

Reno has a Sportsmans warehouse, Cabela's and Scheels, as well as many Big 5's in the area and Wal Marts, the problem is that I live in a an area it seems that people are just crazy about buying ammo so it is hard to find. Thanks for the info guys, will just keep searching.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back