Best place to get Rifle ammo

huntbux

Currently shooting a savage .30-06 with a baker muzzle break, limb saver recoil pad, cabela's ext reticle rifle scope, non adjustable trigger.

Looking to get ammo for it, best bang for your buck. I will be hunting deer this winter and my buddy will be hunting elk.

So any help and info would be much appreciated.

Isn't there a Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno? My brother lives in Dayton, and I think he told me there was a gun/ammo store in Moundhouse with decent prices and selection. A quick search will find you a ton of plaes on the web. mtmuley

Federal vital shock with the accubonds or partitions (i can't remember which) in 165 grain are pretty awesome. I don't plan on shooting anything else out of my 30.06 ever again.

Right now the hardest part is finding good ammo in stock vs. worrying about the best deal...

I noticed some of my old sources (before loading) showing scant inventory and a stiffer hazardous product charge.

Reno has a Sportsmans warehouse, Cabela's and Scheels, as well as many Big 5's in the area and Wal Marts, the problem is that I live in a an area it seems that people are just crazy about buying ammo so it is hard to find. Thanks for the info guys, will just keep searching.

Back