Caribou Gear Tarp

BEND ME OVER !!!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
And send me a bill for it....

So I guess I didn't calc the Meat costs before I had it shipped....

Anyone care to guess what 42.2# of steak and 76.1# of teriyaki sticks proccessed and shipped to Idaho costs ?

ANYONE ?!?!?

HINT : It's more then $100.00
eek.gif

So it's less than a dollar a pound? That's not bad. When I looked at having my elk shipped back from New Mexico, it was cheaper for me to drive there and pick it up! I think it was going to cost more like $3.00 a pound...

RE-READ it.. I was telling you it was MORE then $100 !!! I'll help you out more.. It's MORE then $200 ...

Start the guessing !!!!

$450

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>76.1# of teriyaki sticks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a lot of stick. Are you giving some of it out for Halloween?
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-06-2003 13:37: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Is it Hawiian teriyaki or Alaskan? I was going to guess around $400, I'll take the average of those two, 405 and 450 and say $425 plus tax, say $470. If its Haw. teriyaki, I've got to add more shipping to my guess. haha

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-06-2003 13:42: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

It's AK Teriaki. ....

You're ALL wrong.....

Not within $50 either way.

Doesn't anyone know
tongue.gif

Moosie

Sounds like your bleeding alittle from the ham area on this one
eek.gif

Guessing $ 614.32
If Im the closest will you send me a pack of the teriaki sticks.. Oh yeah send it C.O.D.
wink.gif

NOW the #'s are getting closer....

I've already gave a hint that it's more then $100... And that it was more then $200 .... I'll go even Further and Say it's more then $475 .. that cuts everyone but 2 of ya out of the running.. And neither one of ya are withing $20 of it high or low...

Miller, I told them to cut As many steaks as they can and the rest in teriyaki sticks. So thats what I got
smile.gif

Tooooooo LOooooooow....

Over $600
smile.gif

KEEP GUESSING
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

(PS, Dad paid for the meat, I would have told them to #$##$@!)# OFF
wink.gif
)

MAN,,,, I would Sure love to say Yes Tom... But then I'd be a Couple Dollars Short of what it actually came out to... So I'll have to Say NO It's a bit Higher...

Anyone wondering "HOW GOOD" this meat is going to be
wink.gif

(PS, I'm sure you meant "Geesh" and not GEESE ? because I didn't have "Geese" proccessed in AK)

Back