Belle

Mac7

Having trouble sleeping so up looking at photos.

My oldest turned 12 yesterday, just so happens Belle and her shared a birthday. Belle is no longer with us. Miss that girl.Idaho Chukar 11-24-2010 023.jpgIdaho Chukar 11-24-2010 023.jpg

Not sure why It posted twice. Had enough trouble figuring out one. Miss ya Belle.

Belle would have been 16 yesterday. She spent over 2 weeks lost on the Deschutes in Oregon during a huge snowstorm and near zero temperatures. That was a hard call to make to the wife (her first baby and I lost her). Stayed as long as I could looking but had to go back to work. Never will know what exactly happened but the shorthair she was with came back around midnight. We spent alot of time over the 2 weeks in Maupin before we got her back. Amazing she made it ,the rancher that found her said she was chasing chukar( funny she must have forgot I wasn't behind her).

Always good to remember the good ones. I often think about all the great canine friends I have had. Made life better!

I believe our sweet Golden Retriever Bella is 8. Posts like these tug on my gut. Happy b'day to your oldest Mac7.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back