Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Beisbol

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Now that we are down to four teams, who you got to be in Wurld Serious and who wins the championship?
I will go with Dodgers (AA teams plays here in Chatta and I knew who Puig was before y'all ever heard of him) and Tigers (because of pitching).
If Miggy's legs improve and with their pitching, gotta go with Tigers to win it all.

I'm generally a NL guy, but still salty about the Bravos early exit... I would like to see Detroit take home the title.

Sox over Detroit in 6
Cards over LA in 7

Sox over Cards in 7

In case ya'll haven't noticed...I'm a sox fan :) Fear the beard!!

I SOOOO hope you are right!

Me to...
Where bouts in Indy are you from. Im Orig from jeffersonville Newalbany area got a lot of family there. grew up in St Louis lived in Oregon Military and now live in North Cuba (Miami, Fl)
Bow Hunt up in putnam Co IN the last couple years

Whew, was I up late last night! :D The Cards gave LA about every chance imaginable to win that game, but pulled it out in 13! Beltran was C L U T C H with both the bat and glove!

Whew, was I up late last night! :D The Cards gave LA about every chance imaginable to win that game, but pulled it out in 13! Beltran was C L U T C H with both the bat and glove!

Cardic cards last night for sure.. I woke up the wife and daughter a couple time very excited... by the time it was over at 1;30 et i was excited and had a hard time going to sleep... Begins again at 4pm this afternoon
GO CARDS!!!!!

Damn, shows what I know about beisbol!
Cards win both games against LA's best pitchers and Tigers let BoSox come back, win and grab momentum and psychological edge.
Called my bookie and asked if I could get my money back on my picks and put it on futbol!

Based on way this series is going, starter just needs to keep it close and pray......
Agreed! I doubt anyone would have guessed that Wainwright, Greinke, and Kershaw would be 0-3 in this series. Cards need to find that hitting mojo they had for most of the season. Last night should have been a 1-0 game, but very bad miscues in the field by the Cards (Jay in center and Wong at second) led to two runs.

So the Cards are one win away......and LA is starting it's top pitchers in next two....should be more low scoring games
And Verlander is first ever to lose two playoffs 1-0??? Is that right? BoSox have set a record for number of times striking out, batting way under 200 and are up 2-1!?!!?!!
Crazy!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back