Yeti GOBOX Collection

Beginners Luck

Matt Dworak

Hi Guys,

First-time poster here. I thought you might enjoy my recap of a recent trip I took with a new hunter (and for the record Randy approved my posting a link to my blog). I took a first time hunter (my neighbor) hunting and ending up having a fantastic time. When gearing up for his trip my neighbor found some of Newberg’s stuff on YouTube and thought it was invaluable. Hope you enjoy! - http://thinairoutdoors.com/beginners-luck/

Matt

Hey Matt, welcome! Great story too! That's awesome you offered to help your neighbor out after his buddy backed out! Great outcome for sure, congrats to both of you on a fine bull!

ElkNut/Paul

Wow cool story and big congrats! People who help out the newbies not only assist in their personal success, but more importantly contribute to the overall health and vitality of our chosen lifestyle. Big thumbs up

Good write up. Glad your first timer had a good mentor to show him the ropes. Hopefully will keep him hooked for life now.
Thank you for showing him that hunters are good people.

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words. I never thought the mentoring process would be so great.

And glad to see so many neighbors on here, very glad I found this place!!

Back