Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Beat this

Dinkshooter

Beat this Hero Shot. Please don't mind the stick/cig.:D:D:D

P1010535.jpg

The bull should be half skinned, and maybe one front quarter on the rack of the ATV parked behind you.

Going to find me a bull like that tomorrow...better grab a pack of marlboro's for the pics.

I like the 2nd one better, the hat on the animals degrades the beast a bit more than the yahoo in the back does by himself.

I actually like the gun in front, to be leaned across the animal, with the muzzle pointing directly at the hunter.

'Bout the only way to improve that one, in addition to the ideas already mentioned, would be a pair of Bib Overalls and a John Deere cap. Great stuff.

Alright, Take all of your Ideas and put a NF Offroad Vehicle sign infront of the Half skinned Elk on an ATV gun pointing towards the head of the Marlboro smoking dude with an ATV Association sticker on the back of the ATV. Yeah.............Say "Cheese" John :D

Very nice Dink! I think we've got a new contestant for the "Photo of the week" contest. :)

Alright, Take all of your Ideas and put a NF Offroad Vehicle sign infront of the Half skinned Elk on an ATV gun pointing towards the head of the Marlboro smoking dude with an ATV Association sticker on the back of the ATV. Yeah.............Say "Cheese" John :D

no apples stuck on the horns?

This thread has made me laugh more than any thread in a long time. The two above are great.

All solid advice. We also thought of a cig in the bulls mouth. Duct tape a beer can(found on most public land across the U.S) to the bulls hoof. But we just settled on this. No sense in upsetting the elk gods.

P1010516.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back