Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Bear Weight Chart...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who has a Electronic Copy they can Give me ? While I was Hunting withGreeny he had one Folded in his Wallet... it had one with a Fat chicko-meter on it too (Whatever that was ;) )
hump.gif

The one with the Girth & Length = Weight chart ?

Thanx on Advance !!

Thanx, Greeny Actually Emailed it to Me this Morning but just JJHAcks MAin PAge... I am a Dork and couldn't find the link, I didn't look hard enough I guess :(

Thanx. I actually Uploaded it to My Mainfraim and Will haul that up there... Laptops are for Wussy's ;)

I wonder how close it comes. I'd guess on average, its pretty good, but I think a bear could be way off. Anyhow, I guess its something if you have no way to get one to a scale!

I think Kurts bear looks like it weighs at least that, maybe more like 400. One picture is tough to tell from though, and oh yeah, I've never seen a 400 pound bear on the ground before (however, I've never seen a bear as big as that on the ground. The biggest ever was a 338 field dressed, and he didn't look that big)?!

YAH.. hair is the Difference.. When I want to weight 100# lighter I cut off my Pubes ;)

[ 05-04-2004, 09:44: Message edited by: Moosie ]

OK, that did sound a little dumb, but what it meant was that with his short hair his bod didn't look as big as Kurts with that long ass hair! :0)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back