• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Bear Weight Chart...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who has a Electronic Copy they can Give me ? While I was Hunting withGreeny he had one Folded in his Wallet... it had one with a Fat chicko-meter on it too (Whatever that was ;) )

The one with the Girth & Length = Weight chart ?

Thanx on Advance !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Thanx, Greeny Actually Emailed it to Me this Morning but just JJHAcks MAin PAge... I am a Dork and couldn't find the link, I didn't look hard enough I guess :(

Thanx. I actually Uploaded it to My Mainfraim and Will haul that up there... Laptops are for Wussy's ;)

Horn Seeker

I wonder how close it comes. I'd guess on average, its pretty good, but I think a bear could be way off. Anyhow, I guess its something if you have no way to get one to a scale!

I think Kurts bear looks like it weighs at least that, maybe more like 400. One picture is tough to tell from though, and oh yeah, I've never seen a 400 pound bear on the ground before (however, I've never seen a bear as big as that on the ground. The biggest ever was a 338 field dressed, and he didn't look that big)?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
YAH.. hair is the Difference.. When I want to weight 100# lighter I cut off my Pubes ;)

[ 05-04-2004, 09:44: Message edited by: Moosie ]

Horn Seeker

OK, that did sound a little dumb, but what it meant was that with his short hair his bod didn't look as big as Kurts with that long ass hair! :0)