Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bear problems

Good job! Headed into the wilderness for a few days in the morning. One like that would do nicely.

Great write up Randy and a fantastic bear to boot! I hope I can follow your lead as I'm headed out next week for bear. I'm not going to have your rifle "issue" as I hope to break in my .416 Taylor. I'll write up my adventure upon my return. Congrats!

Great story, what an awesome adventure. My son loved it, he is headed to Idaho this weekend for 10 day bear hunt. He is all excited. Congrats on your success.

Beauty bear! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was even out looking for them given the lack of updates as in years past. Congrats!

Congratulations! That's what we'd call a real bucket-headed bear. And I loved the story, especially with the ad-lib calling. Great going!

Great story and a beautiful bear! Congrats Randy!

How is it that it's never that easy when the cameras are rolling?

That looks like a big fat bear for sure, congrats Fin! Maybe try some detangler for the burs?

What else can I say? Great story and an excellent bear. I always like those hunt threads. Now to go back and read it again, this time slowly.

This story shows a lot of why I like OYOA / Fresh Tracks / Hunt Talk. Spotting two bears ears at 100 yards. Wow.

Years ago, I was never able to actually get a knife sharp until I bought one of those guides that holds the angle constant. Besides producing a sharp knife, it showed me how much effort is required to sharpen a knife. 75% work, 25% skill. Fresh Tracks shows the amount of work required, and a lot of the skill items. If only 25% of the result is due to skill, I have a chance, and if I work at it long enough, the 5% luck shows up.

Thanks again, Fin.

Back