Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bear Attack Video

One of the places I glass for bears regularly I quite often see mountain goats in the same area. Lots of grizz mixed in with the blacks in that country. Only place in Montana I’m scared of, 2590 ft of elevation in one mile, and a grizz on every face. Pretty sure my heart could only take one or the other, not both at the same time.

@theat - DougR doesn't run the joint. Post whatever you want, how you want, when you want. That is coming from the guy who does pay the bills to keep the lights on for this joint.

Your stuff is always worth my time to read and I like to see what you find worthwhile. So, please ignore any complaints. Or, send them my way and when I'm not on the road I'll deal with the complaints.

Dude his hand is gonna be RUINED after hammerfisting that Boulder 3 times 😂😂 what a rush that would be huh?? Crowd-surfed that bear right over his head 😂😂
Actually, a hammer fist can absorb quite a bit of abuse. Not saying I'd purposely hit rocks with one, bit it's about as safe of a strike as you can make

Either way, that dude is an animal, what an amazing way to react to teeth and claws bearing down on you

Last edited:
Back