Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Be aware of scams in this website

I still dont buy the OPs story... LOTS of holes in it including its all BS. Who is second guy, first you found a name that created account and been gone since we dont know if thats even true. You paid with venmo and paypal, i dont know venmo but paypal doesnt allow its service for firearms(terms of service agreement) fyi actions are firearms. Actions also would require FFL involvements... Speaking why does a new guy(you) buy 2 bighorn actions in his first coulpe days here from people here, not on auction site like gunbroker? Primary purpose of this board isnt sales, not sure what your goal is but some of us smell the stink of what your saying....

I still dont buy the OPs story... LOTS of holes in it including its all BS. Who is second guy, first you found a name that created account and been gone since we dont know if thats even true. You paid with venmo and paypal, i dont know venmo but paypal doesnt allow its service for firearms(terms of service agreement) fyi actions are firearms. Actions also would require FFL involvements... Speaking why does a new guy(you) buy 2 bighorn actions in his first coulpe days here from people here, not on auction site like gunbroker? Primary purpose of this board isnt sales, not sure what your goal is but some of us smell the stink of what your saying....
Hmm...now that you mention it, the spelling and grammar of the OP looks quite suspect. :unsure:

Had a different account with no post history message me regarding a WTB ad on here. Gave me an email address for a guy, who was also supposedly named Christopher. Talked to him and a bunch of red flags went up so I moved on. I'm willing to believe the OP.
20210221_211244.jpg

About 2 weeks ago i placed an WTB ad on here and someone sent me the email of someone he knew selling the gun i was looking for. He wanted me to pay through veele. I was a little uneasy about sending money to not only a stranger but a very new member. I asked for phone number to discuss some things but he would mot give me a number. I asked if a friend of mine could meet him and look at the gun in person but no response about that.
Then a couple days later a new member on here with a different user name pm me about my WTB ad and said he hed the same gun but this time the price was higher. I askes for pics of gun and pics were literally the same pics from the guy that emailed me. I confronted him with some questions about it and it seemed they were deflected. Im glad i didnt send money.

Same scams going on rokslide at the moment. You post a wtb ad and they send you a pm saying to email a brother or cousin and try to scam you.

Saw a sponsored ad on bookface the other day for 80% Vorex scopes. Wayyyyyyy to easy to pick that out even though it was "sponsored" and had all the vortex logos. Sad that it's so easy to have sposored ads forced on you that are scams as well. If it wasn't a scam and people are getting $3,600 scopes for $129 then more power to you (no pun) you are braver than I am.

Saw a sponsored ad on bookface the other day for 80% Vorex scopes. Wayyyyyyy to easy to pick that out even though it was "sponsored" and had all the vortex logos. Sad that it's so easy to have sposored ads forced on you that are scams as well. If it wasn't a scam and people are getting $3,600 scopes for $129 then more power to you (no pun) you are braver than I am.
The best is when you report the ad and page to the bookface authorities and they tell you it doesn't violate any terms.

The best is when you report the ad and page to the bookface authorities and they tell you it doesn't violate any terms.
Amazing what gets you reported and what stays. I got booted off a meat smoking bbq page for showing elk burger wrapped in caul fat because I said it was an elephant testicle. People actually believed it, got offended and had me booted.

Hello Everyone!

I posted, I am looking for Boghorn action and bought from 2 different members and paid them a month ago and the website that give me the tracking number

Aclasscourier.com

now can’t not be found, if you buy anything make sure you can get your money back.
Tom
Funny you posted this. A month or 2 back I posted looking for a used wall tent and I had a message from this Frank405, he referred me to a friend Norman James regarding two wall tents.. Almost bought one than I declined, this Norman James then referred me to a Scott Jamerson about another wall tent. Contacting through email seemed legit, they always posted pictures and info appropriate to my questions... wow I guess it was a good thing I declined to purchase through them.

Funny you posted this. A month or 2 back I posted looking for a used wall tent and I had a message from this Frank405, he referred me to a friend Norman James regarding two wall tents.. Almost bought one than I declined, this Norman James then referred me to a Scott Jamerson about another wall tent. Contacting through email seemed legit, they always posted pictures and info appropriate to my questions... wow I guess it was a good thing I declined to purchase through them.
Do you know how to contact Admin of this hunttalk so the Admin can ban that Frank405 IP address for good)

Thank you for the heads up , it a shame that good people get scammed by scum bags . I appreciate you sharing the information .

About 2 weeks ago i placed an WTB ad on here and someone sent me the email of someone he knew selling the gun i was looking for. He wanted me to pay through veele. I was a little uneasy about sending money to not only a stranger but a very new member. I asked for phone number to discuss some things but he would mot give me a number. I asked if a friend of mine could meet him and look at the gun in person but no response about that.
Then a couple days later a new member on here with a different user name pm me about my WTB ad and said he hed the same gun but this time the price was higher. I askes for pics of gun and pics were literally the same pics from the guy that emailed me. I confronted him with some questions about it and it seemed they were deflected. Im glad i didnt send money.
Ya they trolling for anyone looking for something specific. I got this on here after a post about a large hunting pack WTB.

Attachments

• 611D7268-B6C4-4E48-BE38-E27EAF1DFA0F.png
    611D7268-B6C4-4E48-BE38-E27EAF1DFA0F.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 17
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back