BC Moose and Caribou hunt

View attachment 240781

The raffle website tells you how many tickets are sold, how many remaining, and how much time left. You can check it at any point. That’s how I knew you all were slacking on those purchases.
Too lazy to look it up, it adds more excitement if you post the status here. Besides, it's a free bump to the front page...

The seconds timer might be a bit dramatic though...

Do you need a loan? Have you been rejected by your

bank or financial house? At the Maria Jonathan

financial loan company we offer a loan with an

interest rate of 2%. We are dynamic and transparent

in our services. We offer all types of loans. If you

are interested and for more information, please

contact us via
Yeah I need a loan to buy the rest of the raffle tags remaining. I will pay you back in the famous moose poo currency at double your loan. Can’t wait to do business with you!

I bought one beginning of the month. I’m really surprised why this didn’t sell out in the first couple weeks. Only 500 tickets @ $100 for this type of hunt seems like chump change for the hunting world. Unless of course it’s widely known there are no moose there and only man eating griz.

I bought one beginning of the month. I’m really surprised why this didn’t sell out in the first couple weeks. Only 500 tickets @ $100 for this type of hunt seems like chump change for the hunting world. Unless of course it’s widely known there are no moose there and only man eating griz.
Someone has just been preoccupied and not doing their job.

Now that Canada will allow me in, I dare say I’m in! Have not hunted BC yet and this would be a great way to do it.

Reactions: Oak
All,

Mr. @kiwi hunter is sitting here clicking refresh, refresh, refresh so that he can jump in and buy ticket #449. He needs your help. Thanks in advance from both of us.

Oak

I was just about to post and it jumped out that a new post posted. Txks Mr oak

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back