Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BC Moose and Caribou hunt

Hey folks, sorry for the technical issues tonight. Those of you who purchased tickets should have just received a link to the raffle drawing recording. I have left a message with the winner, Ticket #440, Kevin Whitney, from CA.

Hey folks, sorry for the technical issues tonight. Those of you who purchased tickets should have just received a link to the raffle drawing recording. I have left a message with the winner, Ticket #440, Kevin Whitney, from CA.
bearer of bad news...

• Sad
Reactions: Oak
I feel like none of us even had a chance to win.(#bitter) What in the heck is going on with the Wizardry colored doors behind him and how do I know my tickets made it into the Matrix he represents?????,??. I guess congratulations to Kevin for winning, but having an Alaskan hunt raffled off in Colorado is equivalent to having an English speaking only scholarship in California. Screenshot_20221019_190651.jpg

I honestly have zero desire to go sheep hunting. They just don't interest me and I could care less about getting a tag for one and chose to not apply for them. However, I do care a whole hell of a lot about native species and each having the ability to be restored to their native range. So for that reason alone, I from time to time enter these raffles where the proceeds go to an organization that is supporting that cause.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back