Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BC Moose and Caribou hunt

Hey folks, sorry for the technical issues tonight. Those of you who purchased tickets should have just received a link to the raffle drawing recording. I have left a message with the winner, Ticket #440, Kevin Whitney, from CA.

Hey folks, sorry for the technical issues tonight. Those of you who purchased tickets should have just received a link to the raffle drawing recording. I have left a message with the winner, Ticket #440, Kevin Whitney, from CA.
bearer of bad news...

• Sad
Reactions: Oak
I feel like none of us even had a chance to win.(#bitter) What in the heck is going on with the Wizardry colored doors behind him and how do I know my tickets made it into the Matrix he represents?????,??. I guess congratulations to Kevin for winning, but having an Alaskan hunt raffled off in Colorado is equivalent to having an English speaking only scholarship in California. Screenshot_20221019_190651.jpg

I honestly have zero desire to go sheep hunting. They just don't interest me and I could care less about getting a tag for one and chose to not apply for them. However, I do care a whole hell of a lot about native species and each having the ability to be restored to their native range. So for that reason alone, I from time to time enter these raffles where the proceeds go to an organization that is supporting that cause.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back