BC Moose and Caribou hunt

I’m in for a ticket. 1/500 odds are better than my luck at the craps table. Plus it goes to a good organization. Enter enough of them I bound to win one day.

Reactions: Oak
The ticket sales have stalled for a while, right about half way sold if anyone wants to get some tickets in the middle of the pack. I’m still convinced I’m gonna win with ticket number one but may have to donate another ticket or two for the heck of it!

Waiting till around 300 mark then buy another couple. With the conversion rate of NZ dollar I will never be able to afford a hunt like this. My dream is Kazakstan for Maral, ibex n roe.

*Thanks to Big Fin for letting me post.

The RMBS is raffling a 2023 Canadian moose and mountain caribou hunt with Golden Bear Outfitting. This hunt will take place September 10-23, 2023 and cannot be delayed. Costs and fees included in this prize are the hunt cost; $1800 charter flight fee; licenses; tags; royalties; GST tax on hunting licenses, tags, and hunt; and Guide Outfitter Association Wildlife Stewardship fee.

Not included in this prize are winner’s travel to and from Juneau, AK, lodging and meals necessary in Juneau, crating and shipping of trophies, and gratuities for the guide and camp staff.

Golden Bear operates in Northwestern British Columbia in the Telegraph Creek-Stikine River area. The guide area is a vast territory encompassing over 8,000 square miles. The area has a diverse game population: stone sheep, grizzly bear, mountain goat, mountain caribou, moose, black bear and wolf. Several species of grouse and ptarmigan also live in the area and the lakes, rivers and streams boast incredible fishing opportunities. Golden Bear Canadian moose average is in the 50-55” class and every year they harvest 60” bulls. They have a large area and harvest a small number of moose each year which enables them to keep their quality high. Golden Bear has a resident mountain caribou population and does not rely on pursuing a migrating herd. They hunt caribou on several large plateaus from mid-August through October.

There are 500 tickets available at $100 each, but tickets are only available until October 9. A winner will be drawn October 19 regardless of how many tickets have been sold.

Purchase tickets here

View attachment 234489

View attachment 234488
Fly in and out of Juneau, AK and lodging and meals in Juneau, AK....for a hunt in British Columbia?

Fly in and out of Juneau, AK and lodging and meals in Juneau, AK....for a hunt in British Columbia?
It’s just a puddle jump from Juneau. Telegraph creek is where the outfitter is located!

Come on you slackers only 226 tickets sold so far. Right now that’s sitting at double your chances. I like those odds but let’s raise some more money for some sheep!

It’s just a puddle jump from Juneau. Telegraph creek is where the outfitter is located!

Come on you slackers only 226 tickets sold so far. Right now that’s sitting at double your chances. I like those odds but let’s raise some more money for some sheep!
I'm in, 4 ponies in the arena. Let's get this rodeo going...

I'm on 233, was going to wait until around the 300 mark but the way it's going might struggle to get that far

Reactions: Oak
Back