PEAX Equipment

Barking up the wrong tree

Bigjay73

More laws for law abiding citizens with legally possessed firearms, make sense in political world.

Why do politicians think that this type of decision making will do anything to curb the problems we have with gun violence?
It isnt about really doing anything to curb gun violence. Their only goal is to appear to be doing something about it. They always go for the low hanging fruit. Someone willing to face a court and penalty for committing a capital offense with a firearm isn't too fazed by the chance of being convicted of a concealed carry offense.

I mean, people fell for covid quarantine and that mob mentality hook line and sinker with 0 fight.

You'll see a few souls lose livelihoods, some organizations fight it, but more cowards and turncoats turning in neighbors and family while it runs its course.

Either way, I'd like think some level of preemption exists for the .gov to lose.

I'm sure there's a few here that voted for her, or by their postings, agree with such actions, I'd like to hear "their" thoughts, as that's probably the preferred pronoun used as well.
It isnt about really doing anything to curb gun violence. Their only goal is to appear to be doing something about it. They always go for the low hanging fruit. Someone willing to face a court and penalty for committing a capital offense with a firearm isn't too fazed by the chance of being convicted of a concealed carry offense.
The goal seems 2:1. Pretend it'll do anything as criminals won't abide. Create new criminals/go after guns.

Heartstrings move.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back