Bag Dump video - Shooting rests

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Following our original "Bag Dump" video, a lot of you asked questions about what we use for shooting rests while out in the field.

Here you go; shooting off packs and bipods. I think most will get benefit from the part about how to lock in your position while shooting from a bipod in the sitting position. Some of you may already do it that way.

https://youtu.be/saBBRrNENOI

Been a busy fall, but we have been trying to add these vids that relate to the "Bag Dump" we did in the early part of August. That original video was the genesis for many questions, some of which we still have to get to.

Thanks for watching. Please subscribe to our channel and share with your hunting buddies. You are going to see a lot of new videos in January and all of our old TV episodes will be on this channel at that time.

IMG_1792.JPG

Very helpful Randy! Your tactic for shooting off a bi-pod seems so smart and simple after watching it. I have been doing it wrong for a lot of years.

How have I missed these?!

I really appreciate the info on how to hold the rifle when on a bipod. I was just about to ask that question when the video transitioned into it.

One related question though - Any issue if doing the locked left-wrist hold off of shooting sticks instead of installed bipod?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back