Caribou Gear Tarp

Bad roads, mosquitos, and good wind

Awesome bull. But then again, I kind of expect to see you post one every fall...

Thanks for all the kind words. It was a real lucky day the way it worked out. Had it not been for the 3 things in the thread title, it never would have happened. My son gave me the knife for my birthday this year and it's been used on an antelope and elk so far. He's been out a little, but said its likely going to be a gun season year for him and elk. We will be getting out sometime between football, swimming, and basketball. Thankfully we've got a lot of season to hunt and a lot of places to go.

awesome bull, that gets me fired up. Maybe I better grab my mule deer backstraps and some water jugs call in sick and head for the belts.

What an awesome bull... As cool as they get.

Congrats Kurt, hopefully the kickoff of another great season for you. Hunting antelope this weekend?

Though I enjoy seeing the pictures of the critters you pile up Kurt, I'm hoping for a few more stories to go with them.

I know how hard it can be to get the kids out with all the extras they have going on, but it sure is worth it to spend time afield with them and to see their smiles when the plan comes together.

Best of luck...like you need it. ;)

Another great bull congrats. Looks like the new bow works

Wow, well done! "It doesn't stink to live in Montana" you sure got that right :)

Awesome bull!! Congrats!!

I wish I lived closer to elk hunting areas. My trip to Colorado was much too short.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back