Caribou Gear

Back to a Gasser

I do love the looks of those new gmcs, Thats a nice looking truck. How's the reliability on them?
I've heard the 10 speed transmission can be finicky. I'm contemplating ordering a new one tricked like this one and trading @ the 4-6 month guessed delivery time, but purchased a 4 year 75K mile premium warranty that's a prorated refund. Covers everything w/ a 100 buck deductible. So I'm pretty good for everything except depreciation for a while.

I do love the looks of those new gmcs, Thats a nice looking truck. How's the reliability on them?
Based on our experience with them at work, mediocre.

Still some transmission issues. Weird electrical gremlins with the backup camera.

They are seemingly improved over the 2015-2019 models, which have been abysmal for us.

Still some transmission issues. Weird electrical gremlins with the backup camera.

They are seemingly improved over the 2015-2019 models, which have been abysmal for us.

Ah good to know. Thanks

That was a big factor regarding extended warranty buy...the suit even mentioned cameras. I asked if the coverage filtered future spam calls. ; )

FYI...never had a thing go wrong with the '18 2500HD in 82K mi

That’s a nice truck @noharleyyet My dad just got the Chevy half ton. He had a Ford F-150 on order and 48 train cars of them derailed coming to Charlotte out of Ohio. They said it’d be a while before they had another one 😂 so he had to go the Chevy route.

That’s a nice truck @noharleyyet My dad just got the Chevy half ton. He had a Ford F-150 on order and 48 train cars of them derailed coming to Charlotte out of Ohio. They said it’d be a while before they had another one 😂 so he had to go the Chevy route.
I've had Fords...good trucks. I do like the looks of the Chevy.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back