MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Baby Nursery Mural

If Dink is so creative why can’t he name the kid? Poor guy is almost a month old and still no name. Dink has turned his nose up to every suggestion I give him so I think we should have a contest here and winner get to name him.

Not Sebastian, but he was born on the same day as Prince so he will be the Baby Formally know as Baby Z and will now be know as .........

Baby Nursery

Daughter and SIL were smart. They named Miss Grace; Grace Parker XXXX. They figure Grace if she is a girly girl and Parker if she ends up being a Tom Boy. Jury is still out with Pop Pop, but she really likes Kipper Snacks, crackers and a sip of malt beverage.

You actually have a year to name them!

Why does a baby need an alarm clock? Training him early for those 4am trips up the mountain?

My wife wanted to know what kind of "men" you guys were for posting pictures of your baby nursery.

Dink, How about Junior....or Big Sexy, Jr? BTW congrats dude!!! Being a father is better than any outdoor adventure...well maybe. ;)

Dainer, That is awesome. My wife wouldn't let me do an outdoor theme, so I did the next best theme, a Boston Red Sox theme. Someday if you ever buy your son a BB gun, don't be surprised to find BBs stuck in those walls.

Last edited:
Tenderfoot it is!

Congrats to both of you. Rooms like pretty sweet!

I think dink needs to go with one or two themes:

1. Honda Suzuki Dinkshooter

2. Don Peay Dinkshooter

It'll make it easier to remember his name if he's named after things near and dear to Daddy Dinkshooter's heart...

It'll make it easier to remember his name if he's named after things near and dear to Daddy Dinkshooter's heart...

That was my thinking when I threw out ''Buck''. The world's got to be ready for another, Colorado Buck!

We're all aware of Dinks affection(Man crush) for the,Golden locked one!;)

Why does a baby need an alarm clock? Training him early for those 4am trips up the mountain?

He has a job already, no slackers allowed, daddy needs a retirement plan other than the lotto.

My wife wanted to know what kind of "men" you guys were for posting pictures of your baby nursery.

We shall see what a softy pants you become;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back