B.A.D.A.S.S. #2 - HOWA rifle

Another Colorado winner? Maybe anyone from a state that is a sponser should be DQ'd

Another Colorado winner? Maybe anyone from a state that is a sponser should be DQ'd

Man, you guys are too wound up about this.

The Bowtech winner still hasn't stepped foward. Maybe he is out elk hunting.

The Howa winner is from east of The Big River.

As a media type, I've seen people stand in long lines (30-45 minute wait) to spin a wheel to win prizes ranging from a TV station logo'ed pencil to a t-shirt. And they were happy to do so and some got back in line.

That said, you're giving away a lot more than pencils in this BADASS. A new bit of SWAG won here might mean fewer equipment expenses and budget room for an out of state tag next hunting season. Serious bidness, to be sure.

I'M EAST!!!!!!! Better keep checking my email... :rolleyes:

Wonder if it's me? Our email server is down. :D I couldn't get so lucky

Last edited:
I never thought I would be envious of somebody from back east.
Mr. Big Fin watched me buy a Howa rifle at Shedhorn last year-probably DQed me!
It's a fantastic and selfless thing you are doing Randy-good on ya.

If I were any further East (Afghanistan), I'd be West, so it has to be me! These dumb foreign servers must not be letting my email to get through. Funny how the other e-mails are coming through though?!?!

If I were any further East (Afghanistan), I'd be West, so it has to be me! These dumb foreign servers must not be letting my email to get through. Funny how the other e-mails are coming through though?!?!

If the original winner doesnt come forward the soldier should be considered for being WAY EAST of the big river.

Funny, I still haven't got your e-mail.Be a nice rifle to take for Alaskan moose next year for sure

just got back from my Arkansas hunt. hope I didn't delete an email that may have been in the spam folder. didn't check those.:mad:

Guys The Big River.....Rio Grande

and here I thought that the rio grande ran east and west? always thought the big river that had an east and west side was the Mississippi. damn Midwesterners and their lack of knowledge about these things.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back