AZ Southern Hunt

I'll be down, javelina archery or not, Jan 16-23 anywhere from Patagonia to the border.

I live up in Mesa but I would love to tag along and get to know some people and learn more about hunting. I can teach about fishing or take people fishing!!!

Went out this morning to do some predator hunting. After no luck, I decided to scout a bit for javelina. I glassed up a pack at about 100 yards. I watched them feed around for a bit and then stalked in to 20 yards before they became aware of me. After huffing at them a bit, they became curious and I was able to get in to about 10 yards and take some video and photos. Tons of quail, cottontail, and antelope jackrabbits out today as well.

Attachments

• 20201101_092745_resized.jpg
    20201101_092745_resized.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 19
I live up in Mesa but I would love to tag along and get to know some people and learn more about hunting. I can teach about fishing or take people fishing!!!
Mikey, I live in Mesa. Hit me up and I would be happy to help you get started.

4eight0 26six 48one1

Is there a HT camp going down this year? If so let me know where it’s at and ai will try to swing by.

Please keep me in mind for this trip, usually down in Phoenix area with horses if the timing is January, have a new knee scheduled in 2 weeks so should be fit by then. Sounds like a fun HT trip.

I'll be hunting 22 for archery javelina and deer if anyone wants to join in.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back