Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ Non-Resident ED class

AZ402

Here is another class for you guys who missed the last one. This is a copy and paste from Don Martin.

"Anyone who needs to take the one-day Arizona Hunter Education course there is one available on April 28 in Kingman.

As you know every bonus point is important. However and if you're just one short of getting into that max bonus point for deer/elk/antelope/sheep pool then here is your last chance this year before this year's deer/sheep draw.

The class will be held at the Mohave Sportsman Club and goes from 7 a.m. until about 7 p.m.

One word of caution. There are no motel rooms to be had in town because of the Laughlin River Run. Therefore, you'll need to bring your own camper OR if you don't mind,I can provide you with "rooms" in our fifth wheel trailer(s) for the class.

To sign up for this class, you need to contact Dave Williams at G&F in Phoenix at 602-789-3434. You will need to have taken an hunter ed class in your own state AFTER to 1980 and have to FAX your card to Mr. Williams before he will put you on the approved list to those who I can teach the class too.

I can be contacted at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Good luck and good hunting!

Don Martin"

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back