Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

AZ Javelina

You have a picture of the skull/teeth? Or any intent to get the boar aged? I was tempted to send the lower incisors off to Matson's, but the skull looked funny without those teeth.
Nice skull, I got one boiled up but need to whiten it. Those teeth are super cool. I have some hides I’m going to send out and get tanned. Might have to try and make a javelina hat.

Attachments

• 57F34E6F-BA45-440C-84EE-AACA7D80FC4B.jpeg
    57F34E6F-BA45-440C-84EE-AACA7D80FC4B.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Nice skull, I got one boiled up but need to whiten it. Those teeth are super cool. I have some hides I’m going to send out and get tanned. Might have to try and make a javelina hat.
I got my first and only javelina shoulder mounted, going to go skull and flat hide next time.

To Buzz the OP, thanks for sharing. Looks like a blast.

Nice Javalina. I have thought alot about hunting them.
Are there any over the counter tags or do you have a apply for tags?

Nice Javalina. I have thought alot about hunting them.
Are there any over the counter tags or do you have a apply for tags?
There are some over the counter tags, in the metro units and northern units with a lower population density. The southern units are their core habitat and are a drawn tag. But the tags are easy to draw unfortunately that draw is in Oct. You are in luck though. The leftover Javelina tags currently available now but you have to mail in an application. AZGF hasn't updated the list since it became first come first serve on Monday the 29, so the current available tags isn't accurate.

There are some over the counter tags, in the metro units and northern units with a lower population density. The southern units are their core habitat and are a drawn tag. But the tags are easy to draw unfortunately that draw is in Oct. You are in luck though. The leftover Javelina tags currently available now but you have to mail in an application. AZGF hasn't updated the list since it became first come first serve on Monday the 29, so the current available tags isn't accurate.

Thank you for the info. I'm going to check into it.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back