AZ Credit card hits

JBS

Any idea when I should start wasting time checking my card? Seems like it could be this week based on previous years.

and so it begins. but seriously, azgfd usually sends out an email reminding everyone to make sure their credit card info is correct and current. cards start getting hit shortly after that email. haven't received that email yet

In the regs it says the deadline to update cards id the 12th of March. I was told they didnt send out the email this year.
Keep in mind this is all hear say. I still put in with a money order and paper app so i have to live vicariously through the brothers.

Chuckyd313 is right, March 12th was the credit card update deadline. Things are almost always in motion by the time Game and Fish has their expo ( that's next weekend).

Yes,

Got my hit. Now just to find out which unit. Thanksgiving in AZ

I have a pending $650.00 charge from AZ Game and fish! Looks like early archery for unit 9 or early archery for unit 23! My 17 points will finally get some use.

Congrats fellas. Point for me this year, old man is in for muzzy hunt but doesn't check is card activity so we wait and see.

Utah400, that's a win-win right there and look forward to a helluva story in the fall.

I have a pending $650.00 charge from AZ Game and fish! Looks like early archery for unit 9 or early archery for unit 23! My 17 points will finally get some use.

Good luck on the hunt, look forward to your progress, both units are on the radar for me in the next handful of years.

My hunting partner called me Friday with the good news, looks like we'll be hunting the 6B early archery bull hunt. I can't wait to chase big stinky bulls around.

If it's anything like last year they will probably hit cards for another week or so. Good luck all!

They're still hitting cards here and there. My dad and BIL drew late rifle elk tags - the charge came in at about 7pm today. They had about 3% dds of drawing. Still nothing for me on the early archery hunt, but at least I get to go with them in November if nothing else.

Last edited:
They're still hitting cards here and there. My dad and BIL drew late rifle elk tags - the charge came in at about 7pm today. They had about 3% dds of drawing. Still nothing for me on the early archery hunt, but at least I get to go with them in November if nothing else.

Was it a pending charge that showed today or the actual posted charge?

Pending that showed today - BIL (and my sister) has been watching the CC charges like a hawk since Friday. Some of the AZ based boards have had a few others post the same re: pending charges. I'm sure it's almost over by the trickle of new charges, but the fat lady isn't singing yet.

Between my boys and me we have 2 bull elk and 1 antelope charge. A lot of time in AZ this fall.

Mine got hit monday. Either 3b or 6a early archery. I don't guess there's a way to know which until they actually post results?

We got hit on Friday. We only put in for two premium hunts so it's big bulls for everyone this year.. Ha Ha Ha..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back