AWSOME day !!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Things are great. I love life !! You learn things every day !!!

Lets take today for Example....

When pulling a trailer into town with a Dodge Diesle, Don't put Unleaded into it !!!

Just wanted to share that with the rest of you in case you didn't know that either . Hope your day is as good as mine !!! Talk to ya later
tongue.gif

Moosie,sorry to hear it,hope it wasn't your truck ? Cleanup is a real pain,just grin and bear it,try to get to the other side.

Best of luck with it,I've seen it happen before!

Yuk, Moosie.
footinmouth.gif
So much for towing that camper with Dad's truck...

I can add that if you're filling up at a truck stop with dual pumps and you have a dual tank, don't forget to take the nozzle out of the 2nd tank before you drive off. The station attendants get a little upset when you do that.
redface.gif

Oh shit Moosie no biggy we did that a couple times to your dodge on the canada trip. I just had jeremy suck the gas out through a hose, you should be able to do that no problem.
biggrin.gif

No, seriously that sucks dude. Hope you get it fixed up without too much pain in the arse...

opps.... another blonde momement brought to you by clariol sorry to hear about the truck moosie, hopefully you'll just have to flush it out and all will be well again....
love, raven

OUCH! I hope you realized BEFORE you started the engine....

Just remember the words of that glorious blond from Texas... TGIF does not mean Thank God It's Friday.. It means T!ts Go In Front! That way you can wear the shirt every day of the week.....

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2003 12:31: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Unlike 280, I had the $350 in my wallet that it will cost me to fix my Thursday Blunders
rolleyes.gif

I actualyl made it 1 block, jsut before Construction zone. It stalled and I pulled over into a spot that I barely fit into.

I called my wife and Said.. I don't know what happened.. It jsut stopped eworking. I just filled it up with Gas and Shortly after that I..... {b]CHIT[/b] I filled it up with "GAS"... Dohhhhh

Anyways, Nothing much, but I feel like a Mastercard comercial :

Filling up your truck with "GAS" $42.00
Getting it toed less then 1/4 mile $100
Draining the tank, bleeding the lines $150

Telling over 1,500 on the Net you're a dumba$$, Priceless
wink.gif

-Fearless Leader
tongue.gif

they usually double the cost of the labor on shit like that.......they figure your too stupid to catch it.......good luck moosie!

Don't let it getcha Moosie,we've all done really stupid chit,hell,I just spent good money joining hunttalk, go figure
biggrin.gif
?

Your Damm lucky it didn't blow sky high it should have. Hope you didn't hurt it to bad Good luck (DOOR KNOB)
tongue.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2003 15:20: Message edited by: jig maker ]</font>

Nut.. I do to
wink.gif

HEY JB, they did double the money on the Plug I had to replace for my new Trailer because I let it drag on the Concrete because I forgot to plug it in... Like $55. Hell, I could have Rewired it for like $8.. Never again
frown.gif

WELL.... reality check...

Aperently they did Double the Cost.. FUGG !!!

$504.71 ... FUGG FUGG FUGG !! FUGG FUGG FUGG !! FUGG FUGG FUGG !! FUGG FUGG FUGG !! FUGG FUGG FUGG !!

Auuugghhhh !!

You didn't put it in two tanks did you? Maybe they just wanted to make sure, so they did it to both tanks.

Once, my jeep was broke down for spring turkey. I wouldn't let that stop me, so I rented a car. Nice car. I backed into a pole with the right back door. I still went hunting, I just could NOT use that door. It was a little over $500 to repair. I just paid it and chalked it up to the cost of hunting. I don't go near where that pole is anymore, I even get in the far lane when I drive by the place.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2003 16:31: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

You big Dork
hump.gif
hump.gif
biggrin.gif

I did just about the same thing once
eek.gif

I had a car that was diesel and a truck that was gas.
I put unleaded into the car.......BOOM!!!!
I put a new engine in the car
frown.gif

then I put diesel in the truck.

Don't feel bad.......our garbage men just gat a new garbage truck, the first time they filled her up they put unleaded in it.....boom.....new motor for the garbage truck
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2003 17:48: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

Maybe it runs in the family or something, Uncle Ross did that once to oscar, but wait you married into it so i guess maybe you guys just aren't that smart

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back