Caribou Gear

AWSOME day !!!!!

What a DORK! Good thing it says Diesel only on the gas cap.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well it says "Diesel Fuel Only" right on the little gas gauge, it says it on the gas cap, and on the inside of the thingy you pull out to get to your gas cap and you didn't notice it in any of those spots?? What an idiot, you should get the chit knocked outta ya for doin that to a Dodge Diesel!!!
fight.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That reminds me of this one time I saw this guy and he had a shirt that said "I'm with this bitch" and it had an arrow pointed towards his wife, and she had one that says "I'm with this asshole" and it pointed towards him. It looked like one of those pictures you would get in your email.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Uggggh! rough week in the family. I swear that Avalanche wasn't there before I backed into it. $1000.00+ for new bumper for me plus whatever I did to the Chevy. Lordy, Moosie and Mo need to stay off the roads. I think it must be the 2 weeks of steady 100+ temps. Been fryin' the old noggins over here.
mad.gif

Well, look at this. A couple of slightly warm days and the northern folks go all soft headed.... crashing cars, blowing up diesels, melting deodorant..(melting deodorant?? What the ..) Welcome to the real world of summer..

tongue.gif
cool.gif

Well I don't feel to bad about my bumper now. I could be this lady instead.

Boise Baby Dies In Hot SUV

Makes you think. We have all forgotten things from time to time. Usually just not something quite this important. Could have been any one of us.
frown.gif

Mojave....

That plain sucks about the kid in the car..
I hate to say this but it happens here all the time in AZ at least 2-3 a month during the summer.
To make matters worse they have a law here that if you do it to your pet, you also get jail time etc... but in all honesty the way the law is set-up someone doing it to thier pet gets more time than if they did it to there kid....

Delw

YAh... Sucks big time. I usually say "FRY THE DUMB PEOPLE" but for some reason I feel sorry for this lady. Although It's hard to believe I could ever forget a kid in a car... I have forgotten stuff and not realised it thinknig I'm a dumb ass Afterwards... the Gas in the Diesle doesn't feel as bad now....

That plain outright sucks. My first thoughts were to fry the lady. That wont bring back her son and she has to live with what she has done. To me that would be worse than any sentence the law could pass on me.

Well Moosie i seem to have made the same mistake this year while i was working at the Golf Course seeing as how i filled up a deisel mower with gas the bad thing is i did it 2 times but thats just between us
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
footinmouth.gif
shhh.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-02-2003 20:28: Message edited by: YoungRobinHood ]</font>

I haven't met anyone yet that I've told that story too that didn't know another person that it happened too ...

I'm guessing it won't happen a 2nd time though.. (Fingers crossed
wink.gif
)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back