Awesome Taxidermy Job JK!!!!

Imagine getting updates from the shop, going to pick it up and pay for it, driving all the way home…

AND STILL PUTTING THAT ON THE WALL. Oof.

Not so bad here (top line), or here (bottom line), BUT RIGHT HERE! (Big circle).

Attachments

• 19047E62-4E5B-4C85-A623-C45128E2AB25.jpeg
    19047E62-4E5B-4C85-A623-C45128E2AB25.jpeg
    930.3 KB · Views: 15
Imagine getting updates from the shop, going to pick it up and pay for it, driving all the way home…

AND STILL PUTTING THAT ON THE WALL. Oof.

Not so bad here (top line), or here (bottom line), BUT RIGHT HERE! (Big circle).
I mean even the arm pit hair isn't lined up right, but it's definitely better than that middle...

We were just wrapping up a nice big muley pedestal for a client. Daughter came in tonight to paint the nose and as adjusting the stand, a big wad of hair slipped from the neck patch ... and then another. What the ... we bought that cape for client. Something went wrong. Can't give it to him that way. He might not notice it (now) but we don't send crap out the door. I peeled the cape from form, ears, and removed and cleaned the eyes. I'll have to order another cape at our expense since it's unclear if it was tanning or something we did wrong. Damn shame. She did a great job on that one. Much better with eyes and ears this time. At least it was a good learning experience if nothing else.

Back