ATV record book

BuzzH

I think there should be a new ATV record book so the fat asses can feel good about themselves.

We could call it the Polaris and Kawasaki club or something along those lines.

Minimum scores would be 15 for whitetail, 20 for mule deer, 25 for elk, and 20 for pronghorn. That way at least a few ATVers could make it into some kind of book.

We'd then have definate proof that "trophy" animals are taken every year by atv fat asses.

Additional "bonus" points apply for those animals killed from illegally made trails, while the atv is running, or when the handle bars are used for a rest. Any animal taken while the atv rider and atv are actually moving would automatically make the P&K book.

Buzzh, the only flaw is that ATV hunters get quantities not qualities. Thousands of fatasses migrate back out of montana each year with their trailers fulls of raghorns, forkyhorns, and several $6k Quads on a trailer. Thus no mature animals in motorized areas.

Anyway you can modify your proposed record book to account for quantity?

Buzz,

I would suggest you name it after the two most influential people in this crowd. Kawasaki and Yamaha. People could refer to it as the K-Y awards....
tongue.gif
Maybe every hunter who is eligible could get a big ol' dollop of K-Y....

I think you need to have a Deduction System for each extra bullet in the animal. Most of the ATV crowd can't shoot for sh!t, and they end up blowing a hind leg off, two thru the paunch, and then one in the neck...
biggrin.gif

And there should also be Classes. 2wd and 4wd hunters. Under 300cc and over. Air cooled and liquid cooled. That way you can have the elitest 2wd-250cc-Air Cooled guys not getting showed up by the big studs with the 500 4x4/s. Kind of like Pope&Young...vs. Boone and Crockett.

tongue.gif

How about adding a category for those animals actually hit by the ATV's themselves!! I'm sure there would be a few hunters literally RACING to be the record holder!

Wilecoyote76

I don't know about that, it hurts like hell to hit something bigger than a medium sized dog. Could the hospital bill be turned into points? Like 1 point for every $1000 in Hospital bills? Like frequent flyer miles?

What if I trade my studly Polaris 500 Magnum 4x4 on a Chippendalish 700? Is that a deduction sort of like using a bazooka to hunt ducks?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back