Armed Threats on Bison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not against bison being introduced to public land. I do think who ever introduces them needs to pay for fence upgrades and any damage they do to private property.

I am against people saying bison should be able to graze on private land.

I have never said I was against public land, wildlife or buffalo. I like all 3. Im against buffalo being put in the wrong places and causing the people trying to make a living in those places alot of problems.

Do you live in Eastern Montana? Do you own land in Montana? Ever lived in Montana?

Not all Montana landowners are anti-bison...just in case you didnt get the memo.

I'm not against bison being introduced to public land. I do think who ever introduces them needs to pay for fence upgrades and any damage they do to private property.

I am against people saying bison should be able to graze on private land.

Are you against deer and elk being able to graze on My Public Lands?

I love education. Still waiting for you to teach your nonsense theory on double taxation.

Or, was that the one you took the 5th on?

Great. I can teach you a lot while my cattle are grazing on your land that SS said I could.

Do you live in Eastern Montana? Do you own land in Montana? Ever lived in Montana?

Not all Montana landowners are anti-bison...just in case you didnt get the memo.

No, but I have been there quite a few times and know people that farm and ranch there and in Wyoming and the Dakotas and they are all against it and I can understand why.

Do you think landowners have the responsibility to allow bison on their land?

So do you think the public should have rights to access their lands? Do you think Wildlife should have rights to that land?

Has there ever been a documented case where Bison transmitted Brucellosis to cattle?

BR, do you think ranchers should be liable for bringing in dieseases that transmit to our public wildlife and threaten their existence?

On historic wildlife ranges where elk, deer and antelope have lived for thousands of years, should cattle be separated so disease transmission doesn't take place? Should we just let the domestic stock run roughshod over our wildlife?

Are you afraid to answer every question thrown at you? What blouse and skirt size do you wear?

Are the sportsman in South Dakota responsible for the wildlife consumption and property damage there?

Why do you care what we do in Montana? Is it really any of your business? Why have you continually brought up ignorant stances on everything a true sportsman would be in favor of. Do you really hunt, or are you just a troll?

Are you afraid to answer every question thrown at you? What blouse and skirt size do you wear?

Are the sportsman in South Dakota responsible for the wildlife consumption and property damage there?

Why do you care what we do in Montana? Is it really any of your business? Why have you continually brought up ignorant stances on everything a true sportsman would be in favor of. Do you really hunt, or are you just a troll?

I don't care what you do in Montana with Montana money. If it involves federal dollars then I do care.

A true sportsman does not advocate private property owners having their rights and lively hood trampled on.

Did you notice that your buddy Jose does not feel the same way you do or your other buddies?

I hunt on private and public land and have never paid one dime to do it.

I respect people and their property.

You should learn to do the same.

Take a look at this thread. No one is willing to back your stance that bison should be able to graze on private land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back