Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Arizona N/R Hunter Ed Class --- April 8, 2017

Are there many seats left??My airfare would be basically nothing so this does interest me

I emailed Don to make sure he got my Hunter Safety certificate. In my email I called it the Bonus Point Class and he replied making it very clear that this is NOT a bonus point class, it's a "Supplemental Hunter Ed" class that, if passed, will earn me my bonus point.

I had trouble finding it online as well at first. It seems to me that a class whose sole purpose is to gain a bonus point would, in fact, be a bonus point class. I guess that's not the case.

If anyone is on the fence I'd recommend taking this class. It's painless and informative. We only had about 14 people in our class, all experienced hunters. It was interesting to hear each other's stories. The additional point put me over the edge to where I should actually be able to draw a tag next year if I want to.

If anyone is on the fence I'd recommend taking this class. It's painless and informative. We only had about 14 people in our class, all experienced hunters. It was interesting to hear each other's stories. The additional point put me over the edge to where I should actually be able to draw a tag next year if I want to.

Agreed. I took the class years ago and with the loyalty point I sit at 2 points rather than 0 when going into a draw the year after draw a first or second choice. Is nice for coues, turkey and javelina. Might be the difference that lets me snag a sheep one day. If you are at Max or Max less 1 then is a no-brainer to get the point for elk and deer.

Definitely got a lot out of this class. Well worth the time and effort it takes to get out there. Don and his fellow instructors do a great job of covering the required info and also making it entertaining and fun. They were very willing to answer questions and had a lot of knowledge to share. Obviously most guys are coming to get the point, but you will definitely learn something during the class.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back