Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona Desert Sheep

Congrats on such a great, emotional hunt, nice to see people respect what they are doing, unlike most of what is on hunting shows anymore.

Man that is just awesome! I really like the ram you decided to shoot. I would have picked him over the double broomed ram as well. Lot's of scouting/hard work paid off here.

Mucho congrats to the both of you! Sheep hunts, even if you're not the one pulling the trigger, are very special.

That pic of you just looking a your sheep is a wonderful photo. Captures the whole hunt in my eyes. Thanks for posting and congrats. That Buzz!

Well done Buzz, great to see someone with a tag like that do things the right way. Congrats on a well-earned lifetime experience!

Gorgeous ram! What a great hunt and well written story. Thanks, for sharing. Hopefully, I'm going to get to experience something like this before I get to old to do it justice. Been trying to draw a desert sheep in Nevada for nearly twenty years.

Great write up and great pics!!! New to the site, new to hunting out west and if this doesn't get your blood flowing I don't know what will!!! Especially the day after putting in my sheep app for AZ.

Back