Arizona CC Hits

Any idea why in my bonus point graph my deer, sheep, and pronghorn points are in blue and my elk points is in orange?

I don’t understand then if the portal isn’t related or linked to the draw system or cc info then why are they not just going ahead and hitting cards? It sounds like the draw was conducted and cc info has been gathered on a diff website than portal acct so why not hit the cards?

I don’t have an answer for that.

Last I saw on the AZGFD Facebook is the draw is supposed to happen Friday. I'm not sure if holding our breath will help.

The poor local AZGFD people are pulling their hair out as well. Good luck all!

Last I saw on the AZGFD Facebook is the draw is supposed to happen Friday. I'm not sure if holding our breath will help.

The poor local AZGFD people are pulling their hair out as well. Good luck all!
Never mind, I was going to post the link and now I can't find it. I guess it will happen when it happens.

I'm leaving for vacation on Friday for two weeks. I expect my early rifle tag in the mail by the time I get back home. Anything less means there was fraud or collusion or something...

I'm leaving for vacation on Friday for two weeks. I expect my early rifle tag in the mail by the time I get back home. Anything less means there was fraud or collusion or something...
Some dead Russians took my tag last year or was it dead Philadelphians? You better watch it

Just got word the draw is delayed and prob not going to happen........ im 95 percent sure its because Donald Trump isnt president.

tomorrow maybe??
I would expect there to be an email extending the deadline to update cards before they start charging folks. Otherwise they will have to deal with a litany of card issued due to the delay. I have no inside knowledge. But until I see a communication from them I’m not checking my account with any hope.

I would expect there to be an email extending the deadline to update cards before they start charging folks. Otherwise they will have to deal with a litany of card issued due to the delay. I have no inside knowledge. But until I see a communication from them I’m not checking my account with any hope.
I have heard otherwise. I've heard that they no longer have access to the credit card updates and thus what happens, happens. I'm not sure why they wouldnt be able to open period again.

I have heard otherwise. I've heard that they no longer have access to the credit card updates and thus what happens, happens. I'm not sure why they wouldnt be able to open period again.
Like I said, I have no inside knowledge and will not perpetuate any anonymous "Sourcing" links. Just providing my own speculation, and sort of trying to warn people not to expect anything imminent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back