Arizona CC Hits

jabber

So today is the last day to update CC info for the elk & pronghorn draw. When will we start seeing CC hits?

It is required to be tomorrow. When my dad drew last year, his hit came at 9:30 Central Time.

When you "update your credit card"...that applies when you need to change the card from the one that you used for the application, correct? They don't have a credit card tied to your portal account to my knowledge. In fact my portal account still shows that I didn't apply, but no worries there since i have the receipt (confirmed with AZFG and the email they sent)

When you "update your credit card"...that applies when you need to change the card from the one that you used for the application, correct? They don't have a credit card tied to your portal account to my knowledge. In fact my portal account still shows that I didn't apply, but no worries there since i have the receipt (confirmed with AZFG and the email they sent)
Correct, it's basically if your card expired or has been replaced between the 9th and now.

My credit card got hacked earlier this month and I am still waiting on the replacement. I missed the deadline to change to a different credit card. My odds were terrible anyway but there is always that hope. My credit card is still allowing the recurring type charges for cell phone, security monitoring, etc. so hopefully they would allow a charge from AZGF!

They have our info on file can't they just write a program to do it automatically. Even with one machine shouldn't take that long unless I'm missing something.

There are guys on other forums saying the results may not even be posted today, potentially not even the draw.....according to AZGFD. Citing problems with the portal. Surprise!

I talked an AZ G&F person this morning about some other topics and I asked where the draw process was. The answer was "Hang in there and be patient." I didn't want to press the issue, as this is not his area of responsibility. Not sure when the results will post.

Suffice to say, if anything comes out today, I will count it as a bonus.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back