Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Area 11 Wyoming Cow Elk

LCH

Coming in from Indiana, have a Region D deer tag. Didn't draw my antelope tag, so looking at picking up an 11-4 Antlerless Elk tag from the leftover pool. I've never been there before.

The plan is to hunt the first week of October, with a couple days on each side for travel (could arrive earlier to scout). Probably camp near the road and drive / hike out from there to hunt each day.

I would be willing to either share a ride with someone out there, or meet up at camp. I have a 4x4 vehicle and the basic equipment for a comfortable camp, but nothing fancy or high-dollar.

None of my local buddies can go, so putting this out there to anyone who may be interested. I've gone solo before though, and I can again if I need to, but I always prefer some good company.

PM if interested..

Thanks

No deer or goat tag for me, so I might be interested to join you buddy - where is region D please? will be elk hunting CO 1st season, but if you are close and a good shot, would love to keep you company, scout with ya for ya and get in shape using this new pack I got from rmyoung to pack out your elk!

No deer or goat tag for me, so I might be interested to join you buddy - where is region D please? will be elk hunting CO 1st season, but if you are close and a good shot, would love to keep you company, scout with ya for ya and get in shape using this new pack I got from rmyoung to pack out your elk!

Region D encompasses elk area 11, south central Wyoming, where I plan to concentrate my efforts. The southern portion is primarily Medicine Bow NF.

As far as "good shot," I can only say that I know my limits and stay within them. I'd be happy to send some steaks home with you if I connect..

It won't work out this year as I'm heading to a different unit for a different time of year. That said, I'm always on the look out for a fellow Hoosier to share trips with. Not many folks I know are willing to put in the time and money to make an out of state hunt. If you want a tag-along in the future, let me know and maybe we can plan a trip.

It won't work out this year as I'm heading to a different unit for a different time of year. That said, I'm always on the look out for a fellow Hoosier to share trips with. Not many folks I know are willing to put in the time and money to make an out of state hunt. .

X2

If you want a tag-along in the future, let me know and maybe we can plan a trip

I'm always scheming up the next trip. If you have any ideas feel free to shoot them my way and we'll get something planned..

If you boys are getting together for a cup of coffee I'ld like to join the conversation.

I'll be muzzle loader elk in Colorado this fall but I had a Wyoming area 10 cow tag last year. Wasn't that impressed but the what do I know?
The south part of 11 is STEEP!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back